Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tricks of the Trade


Twenty-something, sexually frustrated plumber, Will Last, is fascinated by an attractive age 40+ woman he sees in the plumbing fixtures isle of a big box store. When he casually strolls her way she strikes up a conversation and begs him to do some emergency plumbing repairs for her.
Mitzi Callahan soon has Will wrapped around her little finger. Will shows her a plumber's trick for quick repair. After revealing that she is a sex trainer, Mitzi returns the favor by showing him a trick or two in the bedroom.

Mitzi opens his world to the enchantment of older women and leads him to an encounter with one of her students, Lucy Park. Sparks fly between Will and Lucy while dancing at the club where they meet, but they must reach out across age and cultural barriers to find the romantic connection they both seek.

Buy link:

http://www.amazon.com/Tricks-Trade-Spencer-Dryden-ebook/dp/B00V7ENFVO/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8


Excerpt: Tricks of the Trade
"I don't know if this is such a good idea, Mitzi," I said, trapped under the sink where we had been working.
"It's a very good idea," said Mitzi, her voice oozing lust as she loosened my belt.
"But what if one of your guests comes soon?"
Her tug on my zipper echoed inside the cabinet.
"The only one who will be coming soon is you," she said in a sultry voice.
She took my cock into her soft mouth. I held on to the drain pipes for dear life.
****
Mitzi Callahan had me wrapped around her finger only an hour before she had her lips wrapped around my cock. It all started at a big box store on a Friday afternoon. I had shut off my phone an hour before, anxious to get a good workout and a nap before heading out clubbing. Work was the last thing I wanted any more of on a Friday. I stopped at the store for a few replacement supplies.
Normally, I don't see foxy women in their mid-forties perusing the plumbing fittings aisle at the men's mall. I nearly snapped my neck as I walked by the aisle on my way elsewhere. I took a detour down her row, hoping to get a good look, and maybe a whiff of the solidly built woman. Her classic curves beckoned me, promising at least a memory to masturbate to later, after another fruitless Friday evening making the bar scene.
My plans for a harmless look were turned about when she caught sight of me. Her deep brown eyes smoldered with desire as she raked her gaze over me from head to toe. I kept on with my ruse, pretending to be passing through, pausing briefly to inspect several different shut-off valves from the series of bins she was sampling. I threw several in my basket. Having filled my eyes with her breasts and firm round ass, I took in her scent. Her perfume sent me into a fantasy, wondering about sex with a woman probably twenty years older than me. Would she moan and thrash, grateful for the iron cock of youth? Or be like the frozen specimens of womanhood who'd found their way to my bed, barely distracted from texting and primping while I tried dazzling them, pausing only to put their gum on the night stand.
She snapped me back to reality when she reached out and clutched my arm, holding several valves in her other hand.
"You look like you know what you're doing," she said with a husky voice. "Do you know how to install these?"
She held out several types of standard faucet shut-offs.
"Sure, but which one? They're all for different kinds of pipe."
She bit her lower lip and gave me the deer in the headlights look, still clutching my arm.
"That's my problem," she sighed. "I don't know which kind of pipe I have."
Another shopper came down the aisle with a large push cart. The foxy lady stepped aside, right into me, crushing a firm breast directly into my ribcage. A shot of lust rocketed to my cock.
"Excuse me," said the browser, an old man, who helped himself to a look at her curves as he scooted by.
My face flushed as her breast undulated against my ribs. She gave me a lusty grin. "These aisles are too narrow."
She stepped away, taking her luscious breast with her, but she still clutched my arm. She turned back toward the bins and pursed her lips.
"I am so fucked," she mumbled.
"Any plumber could do the job for you."
"I can't get anyone on a Friday afternoon," she hissed. "I've got a houseful coming for a party this evening. I tried to do it myself." She hung her head. "It looks impossible."
"It's really not hard, no matter what kind of pipe you have, if you know a few tricks."
Her face brightened like a spring day.
"Do you know how to do this?"
"Been doing it for years." I fumbled for one of my dog-eared business cards.
Her hand went from my arm to my chest as she read it. "William Last Plumbing. The last plumbing bill you need."
My stupid marketing phrase never sounded so sexy. The words were liquid on her moist lips.
She exploded with joy. "Oh you've got to come and do this for me. Would you?" Her eyes pleaded the way I always wanted a woman to plead for sex. "I'll pay you whatever you ask. I'll even feed you. Please. I'm desperate."
Her gaze was full of a wanton longing, sad, needy but determined. She knew what she was doing and it was working. I nodded and flashed a little smirk. She nearly knocked me over, wrapping her arms around me, crushing her ample breasts into my chest.
"I'm Mitzi. Mitzi Callahan."
I nodded. "It says Bill on my card, but my friends call me Will."

Meet the author:


1. How did you start writing erotic romance
I had ambitions of writing non-fiction. I hadn't considered fiction until just a few years ago. In the wake of my mothers passing in April of 2012 I got to spend some time alone at her beach cottage while closing her estate. On my daily beach walks story ideas started popping into my head. I started writing and submitting to anthologies and publishers. Erotic romance was a natural choice for me as I have been enchanted by female allure since I first felt that stirring in my pants at the sight of a naked woman over fifty years ago.
2. Plotter or pantster?
I'm a panster who's trying to become a plotter. My works to date have been short. I'd like to get up into the 30-40 thousand word range, that requires planning. My next work, "The Memory of Mermaids" due out in August from Fireborn Publishing. it is my first work done as a plotter and it has some fun plot twists as a result.
3. What are three things you have on your writing desk?
My laptop, a notebook where I keep hard copies of drafts , and a box of Kleenex. This is allergy season in Minnesota, the crack heads are out trying to convert meth back into Sudafed
4. Favorite food?
The tyranny of Girl Scout Cookie season is over so I'm going to say Brussel sprouts, not because I like them, I don't, but I'm trying not to think about cookies-my favorite food. I've put on a bunch of weight in the last two years and I know I've got to be eating more Brussel sprouts and fewer cookies.

5. Tell us a little about your new release. What character in the book really spoke to you?
"Tricks of the Trade" is another of my tradesmen stories. In this one it also includes young man/older woman. My main character Will Last is a twenty-something sexually frustrated plumber who sees an attractive older woman in the plumbing fittings isle at the big box store. When she learns he's a plumber she begs him to come do some emergency plumbing work for her. He shows her a plumber's trick for doing the repair. While at her house, Will learns that she is a sex coach. She teaches him some tricks to help him in the bedroom and later introduces him to one of her students, Lucy Park. Will and Lucy connect at the dance club where they meet but must cross age and cultural barriers to find the romance they are both seeking.

6. I write because ____
it is a fun safe way of living out may fantasies. As an erotic writer I can sleep with any woman I want and my wife could care less.  How cool is that?
7. What is your favorite type of character to write about?
My favorite type of character is an ordinary guy, typically a tradesman, a little bit clueless, who falls into the orbit of a sexually assertive woman.
8. What is the sexiest scene you ever wrote?
I think it's the love scene in my recent flirt, "Love Above See Level". I have a tall girl teaching a shorter man how to make love to her. I have a thing for tall women. Sadly the book is no longer available. The publisher, Breathless Press closed down recently. I hope to resurrect the story with another publisher
9. What advice would you give new authors in the erotica/romance field?
Concentrate on telling a story, hopefully a compelling story and make the sex a natural part of the story rather than the center of attention.  The reader hooked early.
10 What's next on the horizon for you?
I am just about to begin edits on a fantasy story, "The Memory of Mermaids" due to be released in August by Fireborn Publishing. I'm very excited  as it is a shift away from my handyman tales and is longer as well. A guy down on his luck rescues a mermaid from a sea monster. The mermaid brings him the monster's treasure as a reward then entices him to help her find her lost mermaid sister. He is drawn into a world of pirates' treasure, missing drug money, murderous mobsters, dolphin whisperers and a forbidden love.


Spencer Dryden is a new writer but an old guy on the threshold of draining any reserves left in Medicare and Social Security.
In real life he is a handyman, an at-home dad, inventor and web videographer living a quiet life in the frozen tundra of Minnesota (USA).
Like all writers he has a cat but they don't get along well. He can be found at the usual writer hangouts:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008150288001
Twitter: @SpencerDryden
Email: fictionbyspencer@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Erzabet:
    Thanks for hosting me today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see you have a new title out! Can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!