Friday, August 3, 2012

A Matter of Lust by Lisa Fox


Rena could easily fall for the dangerously sexy bad boy who makes her scream through every orgasm, but the problem with bad boys is that they really are bad. They break hearts, and Rena’s has been broken too many times already.

What’s a demon to do when lust isn’t enough? To claim Rena for his own, Trask will have to earn her trust.

e-book
novella
m/f



I am going to have to fan myself after this one! Hot read!!! 

What I Liked:

Ok. Everything! This book was a ride on a rocket ship of lust. Loved it. Trask is a lust demon looking for new prey. He comes across Rena in her club and the two set off fireworks. Author Lisa Fox has a hit here. She captures every emotion and scene with detail, perfect dialogue and a story line that will suck you in.

What I Didn't:

It ended. *cries*

Overall:

This book kept me riveted. Trask is a hunk of a demon and I can't blame Rena for falling for him. The combination of incubus and human is enthralling and I hope we see more like this from Lisa Fox. She has done a superb job of crafting a club scene, deep to the bone sensuality and finally, a love that will endure. Even in the face of soul sucking sex. Excellent read and I highly recommend it!

5/5


1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I'll have to add it it to my To Read pile!
    BTW, I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!